Betrayal and punishment

 




Last night I was found out for betraying Mistress.  I was shamed and humiliated.  This morning I was punished.

I made a terrible mistake, a misjudgement, a bad choice.  Mistress has given permission for Master to visit and stay overnight, this means that he and Mistress will meet for the first time and he will have me overnight in our spare bedroom.  This will be a significant development.  Mistress has said she will hand control of me over to Master during the evening and he will hand it back to her in the morning.  I’m sure this is going to be an intense experience and, as with my weekend away with Master a few weeks ago, it will help break new boundaries in my submission to Mistress.

I realised that there was something  I had done with Master for which I had not been given permission.  During some of his early visits which happened whilst Mistress was out at work, I was given permission to use certain rooms in the house.  On some occasions I had allowed use of an extra room, our lounge, which Mistress had forbidden.  What should I do?  I realised that as Mistress and Master would now get to know each other this would surely become known.  In retrospect the thing to do would be to confess to Mistress and take the punishment.  But I think I am emotionally immature at times and I chose instead to ask Master if he would keep this a secret from Mistress.  Of course he refused not wishing to start contact with Mistress with a lie and promptly informed Mistress of my request.

Mistress was very angry. I had betrayed her by asking another person to hide something from her. I had to stand, drop trousers and panties and sit with hands on head facing a wall while. Of course I had, why had I been so stupid and dishonest. Mistress angrily questioned and shamed me.  By the time she was finished my face was red and hot, I felt small, pathetic and guilty for having let Mistress down.  I was made to lock myself in my chastity cage and go straight to bed in our spare bedroom, turn lights off immediately and with instructions to report to Mistress in the morning.

As you can guess I didn’t sleep much and took Mistress a cup of coffee at 7.30am.  I was told to get into her bed and a lengthy discussion followed about my behaviour, my betrayal of her confidence, commitment to my submission and future actions. Mistress advised me that she would be maintaining a private dialogue with Master.

I was instructed to lay face down naked, except for the chastity cage, on the bed.  Mistress gave me 15 hard cane strokes across my bottom, I was yelping after the first few.  I was then given 12 strokes with a whippy cane across the backs of my legs which had me howling and 6 hard strokes with a paddle to the backs of my legs by the end of which I was yelling and sobbing. The pictures are of the backs of my legs about 30 minutes after the punishment was administered.

The arrangement has been confirmed for Master to visit for the first overnight stay in just under two weeks. He has told me that he also will punish me for my dishonesty which I thoroughly deserve.

I am very sorry for the distress I have caused Mistress.  I have learned from this that I can and will do better.

Comments