Domination by a Master


I now have a Master.  My Wife/Mistress has given permission for this because she likes me to be regularly fucked and dominated by a man.  Mistress remains clearly in charge.  I have just received my fourth visit from Master, these happen every 4/5 weeks.  He comes to our home, by agreement with Mistress while Mistress is at work and spends two hours or so controlling and using me.

Yesterday I served him for two hours.  I was required to be naked for his arrival, let him in and get straight down on my knees and beg him to punish and use me. Still in the hallway I had to kiss his shoes while he got his cock out and then suck on it to welcome him.  This all happened immediately inside the front door. Then I had to clamber up the stairs ahead of him to the bedroom we were going to use for his visit.

During the time that followed I was spanked hard with a paddle, leathered firmly with a Scottish tawse, caned and given a long over the knee tanning with a wooden backed hairbrush. The last of these had me begging for mercy, my wrist held firmly behind my back and me yelling into a pillow.  In between these punishments I am being taught to serve Master sexually just as he likes, how best to kiss him and suck on his cock, how he likes his balls licked, his nipples sucked and his arsehole tongued. How he likes to fuck. 

As part of my training in submission I am also being made to spunk earlier and earlier in these sessions with a requirement to maintain the same level of submission and devotion after as before.  This time my post spunking activity included sucking him off and receiving the hair brushing described above.  Master says that submission when I am no longer horny is a measure of my progress, that the session is for his pleasure and not mine, and for this reason I will soon be required to spunk in front of him as soon as he arrives to ensure I receive no pleasure and to prove that my submission to him is total.

Comments