Control of masturbation - locked


My wife and Mistress insists on absolute control of my sexual activity. This is partly about controlling masturbation and partly about sexual activity with other people which I will deal with in another post.  The problem of excessive masturbation is I think common to many men and certainly masturbation without their wives knowledge. So control of my masturbation is a critical part of truly becoming submissive to my wife.  It hasn’t happened easily and I have struggled many times to fully accept this and resist masturbating without permission. We have a chastity cage and its use is increasing and for longer periods. Now my Mistress has required me to buy plastic chastity locks for use in public, the problem with a metal lock being that it clicks bouncing on the plastic body of the cage. She has yet to require me to wear the cage when out with her but I know this is coming soon.





The sensation of wearing this device is particularly that it grips your balls all the time and when you go for a pee it is not possible to pee standing, you have to sit.  You feel the control continuously.  If you forget for a while a movement will remind you as the cage constrains your cock or rubs on your balls.  My wife also requires me to wear sissy knickers frequently and so when caged you have both to sit on the toilet and take down the sissy knickers in order to pee.  No chance of forgetting who is in charge. I am in chastity today whilst my wife is at work.  I am semi-retired and some days I am at home alone, these are days when her control of touching myself is essential.

I am encouraged to ask if I can masturbate at any time and on many occasions permission is easily granted. Yet still I have struggled to ask which I see is entirely about the humiliation of asking and an admission that I have not completely accepted her control.  When I ask freely and without embarassment I know I will have reached a new point of acceptance.  It is these landmarks that sign the way more deeply into my submission.  I think each week I am achieving something that I would never have achieved a few weeks and certainly months ago. For example last week I swallowed all pride, stripped naked and went into our sitting room, knelt in front of my wife, confessed a misdemeanour and asked to be disciplined.  What happened after that will appear in other post but for now I must get used to and come to love being held in chastity and allowed release only under my wife's instruction.  It has been one week since that last time I was permitted to ejaculate.

Comments

  1. I very much like the noise of the lock against the cage. Makes me feel even more animal-like and controlled. That is, at home. Obviously, in public you'd need to be more discrete. I typically wear a jock strap to give support to the additional weight and it probably will on its own prevent the clanking you are talking about. you could also go with a rubber band or I've heard other using electrical tape.

    How often do you get to ejaculate? How often do you service your domme? I've always been interested in "the ratio", as it were.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I like the noise around but have taken to tieing a piece of material around the lock when I go out or when we have visitors, this muffles the sound. My Mistress is usually generous with allowing me to ejaculate, if I ask I am usually allowed although there may be a price to pay! I think I service her with my tongue on average twice a week, but of course 'the ratio' will be changed by her masturbation and the frequency of that is not for me to know. How is this for you?

      Delete
  2. When we first started playing with FemDom and male orgasm denial, she would always have two orgasms per session. She would deny me (actually, we first started the play with her rolling dice and I couldn't cum until she had that number of orgasms) such that she had a long term average of slightly over three orgasm per every one of mine. For reasons unclear to me, she was shy about her own masturbating so that is probably a low number. I think there was a time where she came about 11 times before I was allowed.

    I am less turned on by chronology based denial. A sub needs to think that making his domme cum is getting him closer to his own release, IMO. But I did a couple of monthlong stints of orgasm denial, while she came literally as much as she wanted. Longest I was locked up was 8 days. I'm more into chastity cage play than she is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment