A weekend away with Master

 My Mistress is very demanding she requires me to used and disciplined by men. Under Mistresses instruction I recently took a further journey into submission  by spending a weekend away with Master.  He booked an air b&b in a nearby city, he collected me from my home on the Friday afternoon and delivered me back on the Sunday.

I was instructed to be ready at an agreed time with a list of things that I was required to pack.  This is an extract from the instructions received:

‘Rules and requirements will be made clear to you ahead of time.  You must accept them as part of agreeing to meet in this way.  They include surrendering all belongings – keys, wallet, money, clothes to me.  They will be returned only as and when I see fit. You will agree to be my slave, my servant and my sex toy.  You will have no privacy, no dignity, no time to yourself and be expected to obey without question at all times

You will be ready in your smart suit, looking to all like a smart businessman, but you’d know how you’d soon be totally humbled. You’d be stripped naked on arrival and then dressed to suit me over the weekend, naked at times, men’s underwear, chain harnesses and collars, possibly in ladies underwear, possibly a mix and of course I would have you change your state of dress as the mood took me over the weekend. You will must be locked in your chastity cage when I collect you and should expect to keep it on most of the weekend.’

I was nervous when collected and Master reassured me that I would be looked after although well used. Relaxed conversation was permitted for most of the journey and there was to be a pattern of relaxed conversation with underlying rules, and harsh controlling conversation throughout the weekend.  Throughout the journey I had to keep my hand on Master’s thigh as he drove, he kissed me at stationery traffic lights in our destination city in full view of surrounding motorists.

On arrival I was required to kneel and strip naked inside the front door.  Master put his cock in my mouth and urinated whilst telling me I belonged to him for the weekend, I swallowed it all down greedily.  I was sent to lie face down on the bed and received a hard thrashing with paddles and straps – as he said ‘ to put down a mark’.  I then had to stand with hands on head whilst Master told me that I had removed my hand from his leg five times on the 90 minute journey.  I then received five hard hand slaps on the back of my thighs.  After some brief unpacking he took me to bed and used me for the rest of the afternoon until it was time to go out for a meal. I had instruction to report to Mistress by phone once each day and describe to her what had happened, which I did before we went out

To go out Master selected from the clothes and items I had brought.  I ended up in suit trousers casual shirt and slave collar.  I had extra rules - speak to no one unless spoken to, walk behind him unless invited to walk beside, address any man as Sir and any woman as Maam.  We ate an evening meal in a restaurant with waiting staff taking notice of my collar.  Master ordered all food and drink without consulting me.  He told me that when we got back he was going to beat and fuck me.  We walked back through the ‘gay village’ but sadly because of Covid did not go into any of the bars. 

Back at the apartment Master gave me the key to my chastity cage and told me to strip naked and unlock myself.  He had me stand in front of him and wank myself off.  I had to maintain eye contact and beg to be used as a slut as I did it.  After cumming my submissive nature takes a dip and Master knows this, he therefore reserved his harshest treatment for this period.  I was locked back in my cock cage,  verbally abused, thrashed until howling into the pillows and fucked good and hard.  I was used thoroughly for an hour or so having to worship every inch of his body with my tongue and suck on his cock after it had been up inside me.  I hated every minute of this but that was his intention, absolute unquestioning suibmission.  At last we slept.

In the morning I woke horny as hell.  Reached across the bed and began to caress him, he grabbed me, kissed me roughly and we had another horny hour before getting up.  I loved it.

Using the bathroom in the morning was the same routine on both days.  He showered first getting me in the shower to wash his body.  Then I had to get on the shower floor while he pissed over me and I had to piss as well and scoop our mixed piss over myself.  I was then left to shower and shave, Master then inspected me for cleanliness and quality of shave.  On the first day I got some extra whacks of the paddle for missing some hair when shaving. Inspection included me bending over to have my arsehole probed.

The day continued in similar style.  Going out for meals and returning for sex, humiliation and submission.  He had me sitting at his feet a few times while he busied himself on his phone.  A couple of times he had me stand in the window wearing only frilly knickers, collar and lead so that potentially people on the street (4 floors below) or using the multi story car park adjacent could see me.  Humiliation, punishment, discipline, control was the constant of the weekend.

 Master is a younger man, 39, and as well as fucking me came several times in my mouth.  He used my mouth to piss in and I was beaten several times each day to include a caning immediately before we left to drive home.

The effect of this most prolonged period of control I have ever experienced was to ensure that by the end of the weekend I was following instructions to the letter and without question and loving my submission.  Any infringements of the rules were dealt with firmly and swiftly – first offence a strict verbal warning and for the second Master taught me to respond to the word ‘Paddle’ or ‘Tawse’ by quickly getting the implement which were always on prominent display, kneeling in front of Master and offering it to him. I would then receive some quick strokes as instant correction.  A favourite of his is to use the tawse on my hands, he likes this because I must face him so that he can see first the fear and then the pain as he delivers the stroke. On the final day, after we had packed to go home I recerived the tawse in this manner whilst kneeling in front of him. I think the emotional pressure of the weekend, the constant, ongoing and sometimes extreme submission got to me and as the fire burst in my hands I burst into tears and ended up sobbing into his chest.

 He returned me to Mistress on Sunday, still locked in my cock cage with a very sore bottom and a heavily adjusted attitude.  Things have felt different since, Mistress has become stricter in her demands of me and we are now planning for Master to spend a first overrnight with me at our house under Mistresses supervision.

Comments