Tamed Husband Liberated Wife - the origins of a journey



I’m not sure exactly when my desire for submission to my wife began but it is something we have played with for a good many years.  I use the term played intentionally because only now is the play giving way to firm reality.

It was 5 years ago when I found a marital agreement online, adapted it and sent it to my wife, she was pleased and we signed the agreement which acknowledged that she had the lead role in our relationship with a variety of rights to go with it, and I the submissive role.

The dominant role was not something she sought nor do I think anticipated.  She was uncertain at first but has clearly become increasingly confident, able and desirous of establishing and maintaining this relationship.  She is clear that she wants an obedient, attentive sissy husband whose sexuality she controls. I am clear that I want to fulfill this role but truly getting there is not straightforward. It has taken us both a while to overturn the conditioning which our society delivers i.e. male dominant and female submissive, but at this point our journey is taking very real form. This blog is my attempt to record this journey and explain its impact on my wife and me for the benefit of myself and for others who have taken a similar path or are considering taking a similar path.

In the early days this grew from our sexuality which has always been adventurous, but it has become far more.  The nature of my submission to her and her dominance of me includes physical punishment, sexual stimulation and release, but goes far beyond that and it continues to develop and grow.  In future posts I will describe what form that takes and how it feels. I will also describe some of the detail of recent months 

Where we are headed I don’t fully know and so I don’t know what this blog will contain in times ahead.  Like our relationship its a journey.

Comments