Being away but still under control



Sometimes I have to spend the night away on business staying in a hotel and on those nights I often receive special instructions from my Mistress wife.  This week she told me to pack sissy knickers, butt plug, lube and a hairbrush.
Mistress had given me permission to visit a gay top for fucking while I was away, which I did.  It was very erotic and he pounded my sissy pussy with his lovely cock, before sending me on my way.  I really felt my sissyness having well and truly submitted and then driving my car for another couple of hours with a well stretched pussy pressing against the crotch of my sissy knickers.
When I got to my hotel I did some hair removal using a depilation cream, as I often do in hotel rooms.  I unpacked my sissy undies and had bought corselet, bra and stockings as well as knickers.  





But then I realised that I had not packed a hairbrush!  I of course had to admit this when calling Mistress by phone, she said that it shows I don’t listen to her properly and  that the brush would have to be used when I got home.  Her usual instruction is that I spank my thighs with it until they are bright red then send her a pic to prove what I have done.  She instructed me to insert the butt plug when I went to bed, masturbate into my knickers and keep them on all night.  So I jerked my sissy clitty stretching out the front of my knickers until I shot my load then let my knickers snap back onto my belly to catch my cream, then felt it run down and cool on my sticky clitty and balls.  I kept those on sleeping in them until the morning.

When I got home it turned out not to be the hairbrush but Mistresses new dragon cane that got used for some thoughtless behaviour, six smart strokes that stung all day..

Comments