Punishment


Discipline within our relationship goes much wider than physical punishment.  It includes control of my behaviour through the exercise of rules, instructions, verbal correction and the wearing of my chastity device.  Discipline is becoming firmer as time passes and I admit to a thrill of excitement on occasions when I am told off or firmly instructed which happens ever more often.  Being disciplined is an occasional thing yet the knowledge that it will occur for things that disappoint Mistress ticks away at all times in the background of day to day life.
Physical punishment is something I crave and certainly need in order to keep me on track it is also something my Mistress has developed a taste for.  When I go too long without being punished my attitude slides.  I don’t know whether this is something that will change over time as my subservience becomes an ever deeper part of me or if maintenance punishment will always be necessary.  I guess we will see.   It’s not just the pain that has the effect but the absolute submission involved with the whole process, being so deeply under control that you will strip and bare yourself then, under instruction, present yourself to receive a painful beating. Often my wife will increase this humiliation by having me masturbate in front of her, then when I have finished I must eat my cum and take the position she instructs to receive her chastisement.  Can you imagine how committed you are to your submission in this circumstance?  And then afterwards with burning bottom I must always kneel in front of her and thank her for disciplining me.  With balls empty of spunk, humiliation at its peek, physical pain not reduced by desire, these are moments of deep submission when power is totally exchanged.  Domination after these sessions is wonderful - being given tasks to do, ordered, controlled, spoken to strictly, totally owned.  These are moments when the desire to humble myself, to worship and submit are almost out of control, they are moments when the boundaries can be moved ever deeper, when resistance is dissolved, when my soul is bared and open to true adjustment further into the realms of voluntary ownership and dedication to my wife and Mistress. 

                                                                               My Mistress ready to cane

 My Mistress requires me to ask for punishment, she knows I find this difficult although I am getting better at doing it.  I have to pluck up courage to ask, it involves me getting on my knees in front of her and asking if she will discipline me.  It’s still embarrassing but maybe that will reduce as time goes by. I sometimes sit with heart rate increased plucking up the courage to beg her to deal with me.
Occasionally my Mistress will initiate punishment. Sometimes she will send me a text when she is on her way back from her office instructing me to be in the caning position on her return.  This position is lying naked face down on her bed, with pillows under me lifting my bottom ready for the caning she delivers when she arrives home. She has sometimes told me when we are returning home from somewhere to go straight to the bedroom and get ready for caning as soon as we get back. I then spend the rest of the journey in anticipation and do immediately as I have been told when we arrive home.  On one memorable occasion we were staying overnight in a hotel for a family occasion and she was upset by something I said in front of our children, when we got back to the hotel room she was angry and laid into my bottom with her sandal being the only thing she had to hand. Another time staying at a gay friend’s house I had spent the night in his bedroom like a good sissy husband getting well used, but I was too slow in coming to attend to her needs in the morning.  When I did come to her she was cross and took her belt to me.  These moments of true discipline are powerful. Being given a salutary lesson in the moment is deeply humbling, it is truly being ‘taken down a peg or two’ with the punishment immediately associated with the wrongdoing.


  The pictures I have provided are of my Mistress’s disciplinary equipment laid out on her bed and of my Mistress ready to use one of her canes.  The paddles are typically used in the bedroom with me laid across her lap, the canes either face down on the bed as described above or pants down across the dining room table.  The strap is most often used in our sitting room with me naked and either kneeling on a stool with my hands on the floor and bottom up in the air, or bending forward with palms down on the stool.

I am often driven to yelling when punished these days, not yet to tears although I fear that may only be a matter of time.  I will write separately about discipline I receive from men under my wife’s instruction


Comments

  1. My Mistress wife makes sure I feel the cane at least once a month and when my grumpy side comes out she won’t put up with that. It really really hurts. I don’t relish it at all and it leaves terrible marks on my sissy bottom but it works. I’m not sure whether to tell my Mistress Wife about your blog because she might go there with gusto. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Mistress wife has just got me to but two new canes for her, I think two canings a month might be typical, I'll have to keep a closer check!

      Delete
  2. I believe the best punishments for a sissy must be humiliating. For example, wearing Mistress's soiled panties on your head with the crotch clipped to the nose, Mistress eating dinner or talking on the phone with sub's nose buried between her legs in the gusset of her panties, a day being required to ask permission to use the toilet, etc. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree humiliation should be as deep as possible as part of punishment. It's why my Mistress often has me strip naked and masturbate in front of her, I am also often required to wear a pair of her soiled panties for the day - I was yesterday. A couple of weeks ago I spent some time under mistresses instruction kneeling naked in the corner of the bedroom facing the wall with hands behind my head - a pair of her soiled panties on my head would have added even further to my humiliation. Mistress is getting firmer at ordering me in public I guess this may be another form of humiliation that will develop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment