Topping from the bottom

OUCH.  My Mistress read my previous post with approval until the last line.  She told in me in no uncertain terms that she will not accept topping from the bottom as she calls it, that is me seeking to lead her behaviours through suggestion.  She is in control now, unlike a bdsm fantasy with safe words and pre arranged scenarios, this is now our life, I submit, I obey. I can respectfully ask for anything I want and my Mistress has the right to refuse and to do anything that she wants.

Being a good gay sissy husband I had a man visitor on Sunday.  I am required to give myself to other men as often as possible as part of my submission.  The catch is I also get punished for being a sissy slut.  This time the punishment was more vigorous because of my transgression in this blog. I got a hard caning - I think about 30 strokes with her new senior cane shortly after my visitor left and then a hard strapping in the evening on my sore caned bottom.  Lesson learned!



Comments

Post a Comment