24/7 – 365?




I used to wonder how it would be possible to be in submission all the time – 24/7 for 365 days a year.  That’s when my submission was no more than a sexual fantasy, something imagined in sexual excitement and let go after climax.  Now I know that it is possible and how it works.


It’s true that I used to think about submission when wanking and loose interest on shooting my load.  But gradually as my wife grew to enjoy the dominant role and so began to behave in a naturally dominant way I found myself responding to that with increasing desire to develop my submission to her way beyond the sexual.


When I started to recognise this I wanted to show my Mistress how I was developing and so asked her to discipline me after orgasm to demonstrate that my desire has gone beyond the sexual.  A regular scene that I have previously described is me standing naked in front of her and masturbating, catching my cum in my hand and eating it, then taking position for a hard strapping.  When you have been laid bare in this way, when you have humiliated yourself thoroughly in front of your Mistress, when you have submitted to true punishment with not a trace of sexual desire remaining just the harsh explosions of pain to endure as you are thrashed, it leaves an indelible imprint that means that at all times you are aware of your submission and ready to submit.  


In this place I have willingly committed to be my wife’s sissy husband and all that is going with that.  I regularly beg for discipline and for her to take increasingly firmer and more demanding control of our relationship.  I want her command more and more as she exerts her power over me.

So what does this mean for the day to day?  Well it means that ordinary behaviours, activities and responsibilities continue as before.  Family and friends have no idea of the change that is taking place, while ever present between my wife mistress and me is the knowledge of my submission and her dominance.  We both know that at any moment she could if she chose issue simple instruction to make my submission visible, I have never and never would ignore an instruction from my Mistress.  Simply for example  the words ‘kneel’ or ‘strip’ would be sufficient to instantly shatter the outer veneer of normality. Indeed breaking normality like this, which she often does for example by questioning me suddenly about my success at finding cock, increasingly pushes me further under her control.

 At the last weekend she had me get out of her bed, crawl round to her side and beg for discipline.  I was then paddled lying over her knees as she sat up in bed.  Then I was sent to kneel in the corner of the bedroom facing the wall with my hands on my head until she sent me to the bathroom to get washed for the start of the day.  When I came back she said ‘we haven’t finished yet’ and I had to stand by her side of the bed and masturbate for her while she uncovered her breasts and fingered herself. ‘cum now’ she ordered when she was ready for me to spunk, and I did with her eyes holding mine, me in total and utter submission. At the last weekend she had me get out of her bed, crawl round to her side and beg for discipline.  I was then paddled lying over her knees as she sat up in bed.  Then I was sent to kneel in the corner of the bedroom facing the wall with my hands on my head until she sent me to the bathroom to get washed for the start of the day.  When I came back she said ‘we haven’t finished yet’ and I had to stand by her side of the bed and masturbate for her while she uncovered her breasts and fingered herself. ‘cum now’ she ordered when she was ready for me to spunk, and I did with her eyes holding mine in total and utter submission.

Comments