Sex with men


My Mistress likes her sissy husband to have sex with men, in fact she demands it and it’s her requirement that it is regular, at least once a week.  If it doesn’t happen she is disappointed and punishment may follow. She particularly likes me to be fucked, it turns her on and forms a big part of her control of my sexuality.

I have always been bisexual and had occasional sex with men but the demands of my Mistress require me to be far more sexually active than I have ever been previously.  My preference is to be dressed as a sissy bitch when this happens – mini skirt, nylons, sissy knickers, bra, blouse, wig.  I love it when a man uses me making me get on my knees to suck his cock before he either bends me over and takes me from behind or, my Mistresses favourite, when I am made to lie on my back with my legs in the air while my pussy is rammed.

Very occasionally my Mistress has watched me being used although this is not the norm.  On one occasion she stood in the doorway of our spare bedroom while I was taken roughly, first face fucked and then had my pussy used hard and painfully while lying on my back as described above. I know she loved hearing me cry out as the guy hammered me with his hard cock.  She has said on a number of occasions that she would like to have me raped.

Another time we went to a TV night at a sex club with me fully dressed.  She caned me in front of a small audience and then watched me service guys with my mouth and ride a cock, before she decided to have a cock herself, but that’s a story for another blog!

Under my wife/ mistresses instruction I have built up a list of guys who will have sex with me.  This is made easier by our situation in that I am able to accommodate at our home, it’s not unusual for me to have a male visitor in the spare bedroom upstairs while my wife is down stairs watching television. 

After I have had man sex I am always required to give a full account to my Mistress, she expects me to describe in detail whatever happened.  She will often masturbate while she listens to what I have to say and she expects details.  If I didn’t cum while being used I am sometimes allowed to masturbate whilst I describe what occurred but remembering that if I am allowed to cum I must always catch it in my hand and eat it.


A few of my men friends also like to administer discipline and one in particular is extremely dominant, this will be the subject of a separate blog.  Whether or not I am disciplined by a man who uses me I will usually be disciplined afterwards by my Mistress for being a filthy slut and so her control and domination of me comes full circle – I am required to be a filthy sissy husband slut and have sex with men, and I am then punished for my behaviour.

Comments

  1. My wife enjoys watching me sucking her lovers cock and she always makes sure that neither of us get carried away....he didn't come here to cum in my mouth, he came here to fuck my beautiful wife!!!
    She held my hand when I lost my virginity to a man....she had taken me with an assortment of toys before that but having a real man inside me was so indescribably different that she whispered in my ear all the while....
    Now she has a couple of guys that enjoy that kind of thing and if I've been a good girl she'll allow them to take me while I squeal and moan like a little bitch in heat!!!
    And she always stays to watch!!! For me, that makes it better!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have known the thrill of being sent to serve a man as his faggot bitch, and then have been beaten by him for being a weak sissy , and then when i got home and told her what i had to do for him and being beaten by him she took her punishment strap and beat my ass until i begged her to stop and then she made me drink her nectar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment