Learning my place and role


This was never going to be easy, learning to submit completely to my wife and to let go of my old self.  Things have gone in a regular cycle of my deep submission easing with time until getting a wake-up call from my Mistress and then returning to deep submission for a while.  This pattern has repeated numerous times and is not good enough.  It is not the full unreserved submission that we both want and that I have begged for and verbally committed to.

Last night my wife gave me a deeply humiliating long painful caning and made it clear to me that indeed this was not good enough.  She made it particularly humiliating by making me a take a position which I have tried to illustrate.  This was in our lounge, she told me to fetch one of her canes, strip naked and take the position of kneeling on a large square padded box/foot rest while placing my hands flat on the floor. I was to do this so that my bottom was facing her whilst she sat comfortably on a settee.  Imagine the humiliation of this position, totally exposed and awaiting punishment.  Mistress kept me in that position for about 5 minutes before standing, taking up her cane and then lecturing me on my behaviour and attitude, and why this cycle of slipping back had to stop.

The caning she gave me was hard, long and thorough.  I cried out a lot but did not cry.  My bottom was ridged by the time she had finished and I was breathless and gasping.  The cane was her new senior cane.  She lectured as she caned and made it very clear that she has had enough and expects my submission to her to mature fully and quickly so that I am and remain the devoted sissy husband that she requires.

When finished she told me to go upstairs to bed, insert a butt plug and under no circumstances to touch my cock.  I climbed carefully down onto the floor, knelt in front of her and begged her forgiveness.  I told her I loved her and thanked her for her treatment of me.  I went up to bed and did just as Mistress had instructed.

After a while Mistress also came to bed, she stood naked by the bed in my field of view, rubbed body cream over her skin making her gorgeous breasts and belly jiggle, she turned as she did this and so I was also presented with her large round buttocks that I worship.  And yet I was strictly forbidden to touch myself.  Climbing into bed I was ordered to switch off the light and then relate to her in detail a submissive sexual encounter I had had with two men last week, she masturbated as I did this and came to a loud shuddering orgasm.  Mistress then told me that I would be locked in my chastity cage for the next day while she was at work, turned her back to me and went to sleep.

During the night my bottom was throbbing and at times so was my cock, yet I dared not touch it.  I am determined to make this next step that is required of me and so this morning when she was in the shower I locked myself into my chastity cage and had the key ready for her, she has taken it to work.  When she was fully dressed and ready for work I got on my knees naked in front of her, once again begged her forgiveness, thanked her for what she did last night and promised that I would change for the better.  Today wearing my chastity cage, frilly sissy knickers and lace top under my ordinary clothes, I have cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed the house.  I am Mistresses sissy husband.

Comments

Post a Comment