First time taken while caged


Mistress told me about some videos she had watched of a sissy husband being fucked whilst wearing his chastity cage and how much it turned her on.  I have promised to commit myself to becoming the best sissy husband I can be so a few days ago I arranged to have this done to me.

A regular visitor said he would be happy to use me while caged and so I got myself ready in tarty red stockings, black sus belt, black heels, pink girlie knickers, my black large padded bra (38 bust), miniest of black skirts, girly wig and some lipstick to complete my slutty look. 





My visitor likes to use me rough, humiliate me, verbally abuse me and have me serve him  thoroughly with my mouth – particularly his arse, balls and cock.  When he arrived I led him upstairs to the bedroom we were going to use giving him a view up my short skirt as we went.  At the top of the stairs he grabbed me from behind bent me forward called me a filthy slut and gave me a hard open hand slap to the back of each of my thighs.  In the bedroom he asked if I’d been a good or a bad slut since we last met and I of course told him a bad slut which led to me quickly bent forward with my hands on the bed and bottom sticking out receiving the first of a series of hard hand spankings – this first across the seat of my knickers.

I was soon on my knees in front of him undoing his belt and taking down his jeans, then worshipping him through his tight pants including licking up the pre cum that was leaking through them.   A constant stream of humiliating insults came from his mouth and he had me stand lift my skirt, pull my knickers down to show him my caged cock.  His cock is of course much bigger and harder than mine which is a constant source of comment in these sessions of sissy submission.




I then spent much time using my mouth on his cock, balls and arse licking enthusiastically from top to bottom of his arse crack, getting my tongue as deeply as possible into his arse hole and licking his arse hole lips over and over again.  He required long thorough sucking of his cock until my jaw ached and then still more.  Over and again he had me stop and bend bare bottomed for ever harder spankings till my arse cheeks were burning and he was at last ready to fuck me.  Now I had to kneel before him and put a condom on his cock, then kneel on the bed arse out for him to enter me.  His cock was quickly on, then in my hole and he took me hard from the start pumping in and out as I gasped and whimpered.  I was told to ’shut the fuck up and take it like a good sissy fag’ and he hammered me till I slid forward into the bed, he climbed on top of me and in a few strokes shot his load.  That felt so good.  Then he was done with me.  I had been used.  Quite soon he had dressed and was gone telling me I was a good fuck bitch as he went.   


All this time Mistress had been downstairs working on something she is making.  When I reported to her she said that I would be required to tell her all when she was ready.  This turned out to be two days later, which was last night.  This was bed time and I was told to stand naked by the side of the bed, she was already in bed. Then Mistress told me to masturbate and describe exactly what had happened, I started to rub my clitty which was now hard and told her the story that I have recorded in this blog.  Once I had finished she told me to spunk and as she watched I spilled my cum, catching it in my hand and eating it as I must always do. Mistress sent me to the bathroom to wash my hand and when I came back Mistress was sitting up in bed holding a black leather paddle.  She ordered me to lie across her lap and proceeded to give me a long very hard thrashing.  My bottom was already tender from the spanking my visitor gave me  and so I was soon really struggling, so much so that Mistress had to instruct me very firmly twice to stay still. She paddled my bottom and the backs of my thighs long and hard and had me pleading for her to stop which she ignored until I was left panting for breath and very very sore.  I was shaken after she had finished with me and lay down beside her and switched off the light feeling totally owned controlled and disciplined by my wife Mistress.  As I fell asleep I heard her masturbating and must have fallen asleep exhausted by what had happened because I woke again to hear Mistress cry out as she made herself orgasm.   


My bottom was sore and aching all night and kept me awake in the early hours.  I can feel the brfuising now and know that this will continue for a few days - a constant reminder of my submission. I love my Mistress and have been trying hard to please her today.

Comments

Post a Comment