Change in Mistress


My wife became my Mistress some years ago now.   

At first it was an occasional thing and very slowly she became more dominant, but it was not a constant presence in our relationship.  Last year I retired and that has brought a real change as I now spend much more time at home while Mistress is at work.  My submission to her is now ever present, if not always obviously so.  Mistress is often strict and demanding in her manner with me and this continues to become more so and she now spanks extremely hard.   

As I have mentioned before she often likes me to spunk before being punished and she now lays her leather paddle on vigorously and most often leaves me in some distress after such a spanking.  It is my duty to ask for punishment regularly and I have fulfilled Mistresses requirement that I get regular cock – it’s rare that a week goes by now that I haven’t visited or been visited by one of my male contacts, most of whom are dominant and also physically discipline me. 

I have become a real sissy slut husband and my journey into submission feels far from complete.  Today for example I am being kept locked in my chastity device and am wearing sissy knickers, I am doing various chores around the house whilst Mistress is at work.  One of my contacts wants to come and use me later in the week, I will ask Mistresses permission later when she gets home and am sure she will agree as this is her instruction. He will control, punish and use me, he always gives me a hard fucking.  When he has finished with me and gone I will ask Mistress to punish me for being a slut, which she will inevitably do. 

In this pic you see how I am locked today and wearing sissy knickers.  I have had these on all day under my everyday clothes.  Four workmen have visited today doing various jobs and of course none knew my sissy secret.  I have a piece of material that I tie around the lock to stop it clicking against the plastic cage, you can just see it through my knickers.
  
And so my life as a sissy husband progresses.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you should get a holy trainer? The integrated lock is quite silent. Also, the smaller cages, (especially the nub) are impossible to get out of.. (at least for me!) Love the sissy panties..

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I near retirement, similar thoughts come to mind. Wife still has more time to work, and makes more money, naturally.
    I love the ways you have changed, and gives things to think about. And, I love those panties. Having to admit everything to your Wife is humiliating... but worthwhile. Kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use an elastic band to hold padlocks tight against the cages, but our more recent cages all now have internal locks and that removes the possibility of any clicking when moving about.
    billie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress now says she likes to hear the click when I am around the house. She enjoys the humiliation for me and she says the sound makes her smile!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment