Taking the ultimate step into total submission?


It has been a period of unsatisfactory progress since I last posted. In this time I have retired and a question has become clear, can I take the ultimate step into total submission?

With retirement comes the lifting of other responsibilities, the need to behave in a manly fashion on a daily basis is gone. Instead commitments where I must wear a fully masculine face are now occasional so there remains no reason to hold back, unless of course I or Mistress don’t want to take that ultimate step.

 This has been building up in my mind for weeks and came to a head last weekend when I spoke online with another sissy husband who with his Mistress has already travelled this road. I received some good advice and made a clear decision that I did want to make this ultimate move to complete submission. I spoke with Mistress and told her my thoughts. As I have often done before to make clear that it was not just my sex drive talking, I asked if I could masturbate for Mistress and then take a beating. Mistress obliged with her punishment strap after I had stripped, spunked and eaten my cum, the agreement was made. It is an exciting moment.

As an important part of this development Mistress told be to write down what I would regard as punishments and rewards. She would review and adjust the document and it would become a critical part my ongoing submission. We had agreed that for a masochist being beaten was a reward not a punishment. Punishment had to be things that I would genuinely not want. What follows is the final document and going forward I will record in this blog how this all now takes shape.

Levels of control
Day to Day – needs no prompting – this is a minimum level of behaviour and I do not expect to have to tell you each day.
Carry out all my standing rules
o To be vocal in your love and submission when we are alone
o To be more physical at all times, touching, kissing, hugging etc.
o To come to me on your knees often, begging to be allowed to do something, or for punishment etc.
o To come to me and ask for things that improves your submission, I need to know what is happening. When I am work I want to know that you are locked up etc.
o To tell me about all your contacts and what you are doing online as a sissy husband.
o Find sissy husband groups and contribute to conversations – or set one up yourself –
o You must ask at ALL times for any sexual activity, whether this is online or wanting to meet someone, touch yourself etc. just because I have said I want you to meet men, it does not mean that you do not have to ask!
o To keep your balls and pubes shaved at all times, you must do this at least once a week – you have let this slip, but I have never told you to relax this activity.
o If you ever have any problem with any aspect of your submission or being a sissy husband you must talk to me about this, to make this work as we both want we must be completely open and honest with each other.
Do all household tasks that I set for you
Have an appropriate level of respect
Ask permission to touch or play with yourself

Strict Control – I will tell you when and what my expectations are
Purpose is to deepen submission and help your journey
As above but also:
You do not have any free time you must ask to do everything
Either wear sissy knickers or your cage – as directed
Anything else as I specifically request at the time

Punitive control – I will tell you when and what expectations I have
Aims – Behaviour adjustment
Punishment
As above but also:
Any punishments as I see fit from below

Punishments
Different levels from quick and light to long and/or hard
• No Rewards – short or longer periods
• Corner – sit facing a corner or wall doing nothing and not moving, could be naked or partially dressed for additional humiliation.  Short or longer periods
• Chastity – no masturbation and in cage
• Full Control – more or less detailed, shorter or longer periods
• Humiliations – put on cage in front of Mistress, bathroom door to be left open, asking to wear big boys pants (hesitation punished further)
• Nipples – pulled , twisted, clamped, pegged
• Backs of legs – thighs below buttocks paddled
• Nettles - in pants/panties
• Cane back and front of thighs
• Restricted movement – you have to ask to come into a room – move about a room – ask to use the toilet

Rewards
• Masturbation and cumming
• Chatting on line
• Arranging and having sex with men
• Cumming in front of Mistress
• Cumming in sissy knickers
• Being caned, paddled or strapped
• Licking Mistress pussy, sucking Mistress nipples
• Massaging Mistress
• Submissive actions that emphasise and deepen my submission
o Licking Mistress unwashed pussy and arsehole
o Being pissed on and drinking piss
o Mistresses dirty knickers in my mouth while beaten

Comments

  1. I look forward to reading about how well you adjust. I retired early to take on the role of a sissy wife for my Wife nearly 10 years ago. It was a big adjustment and I do work part time now to stay involved some way in my profession. Good luck to both of you :)

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, it would be good to compare experiences

      Delete
    2. Absolutely. Feel free to reach out to me via my blog: https://mydailypanty.blogspot.com/
      My email is in my profile.

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. Glad that you found our blog, and we have found your. Madam Alice and I will look forward to seeing your journey develop. Enjoy it, as Sissy terri has said, feel free to come and comment and also contact us via the link on the blog page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment