Online Submission



During lockdown I am submitting to my Master once a fortnight using FaceTime.  

I am required to be ready at the appointed time dressed formally in a business suit.  Master is about 20 years younger than me and enjoys using, punishing and humiliating older men.  During these sessions I am questioned closely about my behaviour with my Mistress and occasions when she has punished me or used me for her pleasure.  Master has me strip for him item by item, ordering me to pose, kneel and beg in various stages of undress until I am naked.   

Just before a recent session Mistress caned me and I spent some time bent forward with my bottom to the camera so Master could examine the marks and, as he told me, enjoy masturbating to the view.  He usually orders me to pull my cheeks apart and fully expose my arsehole then in this position beg him to give me a good fucking when next we meet.  Sometimes Master will let me see his big hard cock during these sessions and he will always have me masturbate myself for him and shoot my cum on his instruction.  I have to eat it and sometimes he makes me hold it in my mouth and show him before swallowing. 

Master will always masturbate during these sessions sometimes cumming during the session and sometimes telling me that he will enjoy shooting afterwards while thinking about using his sissy slave.  Master gives me a lot of verbal abuse when he is masturbating, often having me stand naked in front of the camera with hands on head while he abuses me or makes me repeat humiliating statements.  During the last session I had to say ‘I am dirty sissy cunt’ and ‘please give me a mouthful of hot piss’.  When lockdown is over I know I am in for a very thorough session.
 

Comments

  1. mmmmm... this sounds deliciously fun! kiss, sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you're being a good boy.

      Delete
    2. I'm trying... gulp! kiss, sara

      Delete

Post a Comment