Strength of Orgasm



My orgasms are now of course completely controlled by Mistress.  Mistress is generous and I am typically allowed orgasm once or twice a week.  This past week I was allowed to orgasm and cum for my Master during an online submission session, which I will describe in another blog post.  I was also allowed to cum for Mistress. I cannot recall when I last spunked by myself, it is usually in front of either Mistress or Master.  

Mistress notes that my orgasms are now usually stronger and this seems directly related to this control.  When I last spunked for Mistress it was last weekend and I asked if I would be allowed to cum and if also she would humiliate me.  It is part of her rules that I must ask for both punishment and humiliation. Dressed only in stockings and panties I was required to sit on the floor of our living room whilst Mistress was sitting on a sofa.  I was then required to masturbate myself into the panties, I was to keep them on all night once I had spunked in them.  I took off my other clothes as Mistress watched me then in just my undies sat on the floor on full display to Mistress.  I pulled the front of my panties out and took hold of my sissy clitty and started to wank myself.  I am instructed to be more vocal as part of Mistresses rules so as my clitty swelled and became more sensitive I didn’t hold back my moans and groans.  Soon I could feel my spunk rising and I got more and more excited as Mistress stared down at me.  I was wanking hard like a good humiliated sissy husband when she gave the order ‘Cum now!'.  It took a little longer for me to get my spunk out, ‘Do It Now’, she ordered and I felt my cum rising up my clitty. ‘Oh Mistress’ I gasped looking her in the eye, which is what she likes when I am wanking for her, ‘ Now’ she barked and my cum spurted into my panties.  I caught it all then eased the sticky panties back over my shrinking clitty and said ‘thank you Mistress’ just as a humiliated sissy husband who has just emptied his balls should do.   

Mistress is often extra strict with me after I spunk, which I need and appreciate.  There is nothing more controlling for me than being strictly ordered around when my hornyness has drained away.  It strips away any fantasy and leaves the hard reality of deep submission.  It is the time when I learn most about my submission and I think that submission is deepened at those times.  Being ordered, instructed, lectured, bullied, having ones shortcomings harshly laid bare at these times only contributes to the strength of the next orgasm and the ultimate depth of my growing servitude.

Comments

  1. You're a lucky little sissy to be able to cum so often.

    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know, I have a loving and controlling Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post... Sounds like you are doing well. i also like to be vocal for my Wife, as it shows Her how i appreciate her efforts and attention! kiss, sara elise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment