Well Equipped



Mistress instructed me to make a full listing of her equipment.  Everything was to be displayed and recorded.  I was then required to send the full list to Master with permission given to him to use any item.  I have added the list at the end of this blog and all appear in the pictures.  Since preparing this list two pairs of nipple clamps have been added.  Completing this task was another step into full servitude and these days it is rare for any week to pass when a new boundary is not crossed, sometimes small but they all add up.  My craving for submission to Mistress only increases as her domination over me grows.

Master was quick to take advantage of these resources even though I am only still able to serve him remotely through use of Facetime (this now happens every two weeks).  Master required me to wear the black leather collar, chain harness and girlie panties for my last online session

Mistress’s equipment inventory  



1 senior cane

1 medium weight cane

1 light dragon cane

1 slim cane

1 double cane



1 Riding crop

1 Brown leather paddle

1 black leather spanking paddle

1 oblong heavy spanking paddle

1 24” flogger

1 18” flogger

1 hairbrush



1 pair buckle fastening wrist cuffs

1 pair buckle fastening hand cuffs

1 pair Velcro fastening wrist cuffs

1 Blindfold leatherette

1 blindfold material



1 black leather collar

1 red dog collar

1 red dog lead



1 chain harness

1 chain waist band and lead

1 length of chain and padlock

1 padlock and key

1 CB600 chastity device

1 pin wheel



1 small pink dummy butt plug

1 slim black butt plug

1 medium black butt plug

1 large butt plug



1 black medium dildo

1 pink slim medium dildo

1 double dildo

1 large cock and balls dildo
1 very large dildo

Comments

  1. I too have had to do a stock take for my Mistress. It sounds like your Wife is very well equipped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is. I hate the nipple clamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment