Humiliation


Mistress has increased her use of humiliation.  I’m discovering that humiliation can make you red in the face, embarrassed, hesitant and submissive.  It takes you down a peg or two, bursts your bubble and renders you the naughty controlled sissy that your wife expects.

Recent examples are:

Being told to stand naked by the side of Mistress' bed with my back to Mistress. bend over and hold my ankles.  Mistress said she was inspecting by tight bum hole.  On the same day, while I was naked Mistress made comment about my small penis.

The bed which, was once our bed, is now clearly defined as Mistress' bed to which I have access only with Mistress' permission.  I now rarely know until bedtime whether I will be sleeping with Mistress in her bed or in the spare bedroom.

Yesterday evening I was required to report to Mistress’ bedroom naked and with my chastity cage.  I had to crawl from door to her bedside then stand in front of Mistress and fit the cage as Mistress lay in bed and watched.  I had to say that I had been a naughty and cheeky boy during the day. Mistress said I was not allowed in her bed tonight and she was going to masturbate thinking about some films she had been viewing of sissys getting fucked.  She very obviously spread her legs under the covers, began to masturbate and told me to leave. I went to bed horny but locked, all I could think off was Mistress's gorgeous pussy as she wanked herself off.

Today I had to kneel and beg for release or to adjust the chastity device which had slipped from one testicle.  I was told that I was not humiliating myself enough to earn permission, so I grovelled at Mistress' feet, said I had been a naughty boy and begged more.  I was allowed to remove it and refit it a little while later.


Comments

  1. when we started using chastity we had lots of issues with the back rings not fitting comfortably and my testicles pulling out. I've since found that using a hinged back ring works best for me.
    billie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. The problem I find is when it is cold and I do something involving stretching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are either of you able to shed any light on the following issues. 1) A type of cage that would be good for somebody with exceptionally small testicles. 2) How long did it take you to get used to sleeping in your cage. Any thoughts greatly received

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy Trainers have different ring sizes so might work for you. I have one but can’t get my testicles through the largest ring, although don’t think they are bigger than average. Took me a few times to get used to sleeping inky cage but after a couple of nights it was comfortable enough, you just get used to lying a bit differently.

      Delete

Post a Comment