Tight Control



I have been placed under tight control for the weekend, tighter than ever before. Mistress told me on Friday that this would happen and in the evening I was put into my chastity cage and sent to sleep in the spare bedroom. 

I am to keep the cage on all weekend and until Tuesday when I next serve Master online. Until now tight control has left a little space and free time, not anymore.  At lunchtime on Saturday Mistress lectured me on the unacceptability of my attitude, Mistress made clear that I has not been subservient enough. I had been overbearing at times and taken advantage of Mistress’ more lenient approach to my control.  I now wear sissy knickers constantly, address my wife as Mistress all the time when we are alone and have responsibility for a list of household chores.  I have learned this weekend that this is not nearly enough. 

During the afternoon Mistress summoned me, had me strip naked and put on a pair of nipple clamps and sit silently facing a wall for about 15 minutes.  I then knelt in front of Mistress whilst I was lectured again on her expectations, told that if things did not improve then next time the nipple clamps would be far more severe (they are adjustable) and I would sit for much longer.  It was a deeply humiliating experience and one that left me feeling the increasing power that Mistress is now exerting. 

As the weekend progressed Mistresses’ tight control became stricter –  the bar is being raised.  On Saturday evening she teased me saying that I must be desperate to go to the toilet as it seemed I hadn’t been all day.  Mistress had not previously made it part of her tight control that I must ask to go to the toilet, it is now. I must also say exactly what I want to do in the toilet as I ask permission.  I am allowed no privacy so doors are not to be closed, particularly the bathroom door.  I was sent again to the spare bedroom at night but allowed into Mistresses room on Sunday morning.  After I had worshipped Mistress with my tongue to her satisfaction she told me that I must now ask permission to enter and leave a room.  Later in the day when I sat in a particular manner on a sofa, she told me that I must ask permission to sit in that manner.

The effect of all of this was intense and feels like it has pushed my submission deeper.  It meant that I could not forget my submission for a moment, it was ever present in my mind. A few months ago I would not have imagined doing the things habitually that I mentioned above, now they are second nature. 

Tight control is not a continual thing, it is something Mistress imposes either as a punishment or simply because she wants to exert her authority. 

Comments